Paragraph on a Theory relating to the Script

My theory does in some way relate to what is explained in Todorov's Narrative Theory. His first stage of his theory, A state if equilibrium, is displayed quite well in my script at the start as its me coming out of hawthorn and walking along the path ready to go home, and this is what the "norm" is in my script. The second stage which is the disruption happens quite close to the start of the script too as i get called over and caught up around drugs straight after going from the "norm" of just walking out of Hawthorn ready to go home. And therefore me getting called over is the distraction and therefore disrupts the "norm". The next stage is the recognition that the disruption has occurred. This is shown in my script by me sticking around with the troublesome crowd and taking the drugs and gradually throughout the script turning into a completely different person to how I started the script as. The fourth stage is an attempt to repair the damage, this happens at the point in my script where I ask for some water in the hope to make me feel better after taking the drugs. However in this there are a few paths which occur after I have made an attempt to repair the damage. The fifth stage is a return or creation of a new equilibrium and this happens and is decided on what choice I make, its all decided as to whether I ask for water or not and also if i decide to stick around with the group and get into some more trouble.

nice effort there henry, nicely explained

how to improve, include how it relates to the theory a little bit more, also try to explain


Comments

Popular Posts