Review of Filming

What Went Well?
- I managed to successful follow the script and direct my group throughout the filming period
- I also followed the majority of the lines for the characters to say in the script and at some points allowed them to do some improvisation.
- I managed to get some shots of the location which will be used for when the options come up on screen and in other points of the film.
- Every part in the film where I wanted to add specific camera movements and angles I managed to do that, for example when I feel over in the film I managed to get the right camera movement to make it look realistic.
What didn't go to plan?
- Some scenes where we filmed, the background may look different because of the location where we shot, for example cars in the car park moving and just overall the background gradually changing as we filmed purely because it was outside and quite a popular area for both people and cars to go past.
- I could have added a few more lines to make each part in the film last a bit longer which could make it more understandable for the audience.

Comments

Popular Posts